How to Retrieve Deleted Viber Messages from Samsung Galaxy Phones on Mac
Viber has become much more popular among other instant messaging applications like WhatsApp, Kik, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts and Line. Phone users can exchange images, video and audio media messages. Samsung phone users may encounter the data loss problem of Viber messages like Richard:
“Help! I deleted some of my Viber messages accidentally, but they are truly important to me. Any ways to recover Viber messages on my Samsung?”
For the security reason, Viber doesn’t have the copy of your chat history. So losing or deleting significant Viber messages may be a frustrating experience. Do not panic. Here this article will show you how to get back deleted or lost Viber messages from Samsung devices.
Part 1: Samsung Viber Messages Recovery Mac with Android Phone Recovery Software
Jihosoft Android Data Recovery for Mac devotes itself to Android data recovery from both internal memory and SD card. As a professional one, it can restore Android data like Viber messages, contacts, photos, WhatsApp messages, text messages, videos, call logs, music and etc from different data loss circumstances such as factory reset, unintentional deletion, memory card corruption, virus attack, system update failure, system crash etc.
It suits for many hot smartphone brands- Samsung, Motorola, HTC, OnePlus, LG, Huawei, Sony and other Android smartphones. Samsung phones and tablets which run Android OS between 2.1 to 6.0 are well compatible with this incredible Android Data Recovery program, including Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge/ S6/ S6 Edge/ S5/S4/S3/ Note 5/ Note 4/ Note 3/ Note 2/ On 7 pro/ On 5 pro/ J7.
Easy Steps to Undelete Viber Messages from Samsung on Mac
1. Run Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery for Mac. Choose file types you need recover only. That will save a lot of scanning time.
2. Identify your Samsung phone by connecting it to Mac via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
3. Start to scan and preview the scanning result.
4. Select what you need and hit the “Recover” button to get back your deleted Samsung Viber messages.
1. Do not use your phone after losing Viber messages. Any new data written into your phone might overwrite your lost data and make them unrecoverable. So no phone calls, no messages, no pictures and videos, no WiFi, no internet.
2. Before you start this data recovery process, you need to root your Samsung. Basically, rooting means obtaining “Superuser” rights and permissions to Android software on your Samsung.
3. In order not to make other unnecessary data loss, you’d better backup your phone first. The two backup ways are as follows:
This application allow to backup apps, SMS, contacts, call logs, calendar, bookmarks, dictionary and messages from Android phones and tablets to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box or you can save them locally on SD Card.
This software is a one-stop solution to manage Android on Mac, including contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, music, apps, etc. It also offers an easy way to print out Android contacts, text messages, and call logs.