How to Recover Lost Files from Nexus 6P/6/5/5X on Mac
“Please help! I performed factory reset on my Nexus 6 to improve its speed. Now all my contacts, photos and videos are gone. I haven’t made a backup. Can anyone help me recover lost files from Nexus 6 on Mac?”
Have you ever reset your phone to factory settings but unfortunately lost all data on it? Apart from factory reset, many other factors may lead to data loss, such as accidental deletion, formatting, software crash, virus attack, etc. To make matters worse, most people don’t have a backup and lose the chance to restore Nexus from backup.
Want to restore deleted data like contact, SMS, pictures, videos, etc. from Nexus 6P/6 without any backup? Calm down, a third-party data recovery tool comes for you-Nexus Recovery Mac. It can make a deep scan of your Nexus phone and retrieve lost files from it. Download its free trial version to have a try.
Steps to recover lost files from Nexus 6P/6/5/5X on Mac:
1. Run Nexus Recovery Mac, tap the file that you’re trying to recover, or you can just tap “All”.
2. Then connect your Nexus 6P/5 to Mac, wait it to be identified. Once connected, hit “Start” to scan lost files on it.
3. Wait a while, all your recoverable files is displayed in details. Mark the data you need and click “Recover”.
How to Back Up Nexus 6P/6/5/5X?
Tons of vital data stored in your Nexus phone, and lose any of it can be devastating, especially photos and videos. There is nothing worse than losing all data on your phone and realizing never backed anything up beforehand. Here we strongly recommend you back up Nexus with Android Manager. If you’ve accidentally deleted some important data from your Nexus 6P/6/5/5X, you can easily restore them from backup.
1 .Run Android Manager and connect your Nexus 6/5 to Mac via an USB cable.
2. Click on “Backup Your Phone” on the left panel and let the program detect your Nexus device, then select the content you want to backup.
3. Tap “Backup Now”, you’ll get a pop-up asking you to choose your backup destination. Select the path and the backup will begin immediately.