How to Recover Deleted Data from OnePlus X/2/One on Mac
Accidentally deleting important data from OnePlus has happened to almost every OnePlus user in everyday life. Despite the deep sorrow, it is not the end of the world. As there are many professional data recovery programs that can recover the deleted data from OnePlus X/2/One on Mac. One of the most popular programs is Android Data Recovery Mac.
Key Features of OnePlus Data Recovery Mac
Supported File Types: Contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages, etc
Supported Android Devices: OnePlus One/2/X, Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/Note 5/Note 4, HTC One A9/M10/M9, LG G4/G3/V10, Sony Xperia Z5/Z4, Nexus 6P/5X, Huawei Mate S/8/7, etc
Preview & Selective Recovery: Preview all recoverable data in details before recovery; selectively recover what you want by marking them from the scan result.
Export Lost Data with Multiple Formats: Contacts, SMS messages, call logs and WhatsApp chats can be exported to various formats like CSV, XML, VCF, HTM etc. for better viewing.
Now, we’ll show you how easy it is to recover deleted photos, videos, contacts and other data from OnePlus One/2/X on Mac. There’s only one thing to remember: act fast.
1. Run OnePlus Data Recovery Mac on your computer, and then you will see the main interface. Choose the file types you wish to recover.
2. Enable USB debugging on your OnePlus phone and connect it to the computer via USB cable.
3. Tap” Start” to let the program scan lost data from OnePlus phone when connected successfully.
4. Preview all recoverable data in details and selectively recover deleted data from OnePlus One/2/X on Mac.
How to Backup Data on OnepPlus One/2/X?
With a backup for your OnePlus, you will never suffer from the pain of losing data. Here is a detailed guide for you to backup OnePlus data. Do remember to backup data often. Only in this way you can really enjoy your OnePlus device freely.
1. To get started, make sure the Wi-Fi connection on OnePlus is activated.
2. Go to Settings > Backup & reset and check “Back up my data”. Click on Backup account and set Google as the backup account.
3. Return to the Settings menu and scroll to and select Google. Select your Google account and then tap the Menu button. Finally, select “Sync now”.
Now, all your information on OnePlus device is synchronized.
Now, all your information on OnePlus phone is synchronized to your Google account. When suffer unexpected data loss on OnePlus One/2/X, you can restore contacts, calendar and more data from the backup by going to Settings > Backup & reset > Automatic restore.